- Wildlife(African Elephant, leopard, spotted hyena, olive baboon, black and white colobus monkey, sykes monkey, cape buffalo, warthog, common zebra (North Aberdare), bushbuck, reedbuck).
- Bird viewing – about 290 recorded bird species(including the Aberdare Cisticola that is critically endangered and the Jackson’s francolin, which is regionally endemic, sparry hawk, goshawks, eagles, sunbirds and plovers).
- Beautiful sceneries of Aberdare including magnificent waterfalls with the main ones being Karuru waterfalls which fall in three steps, 1st step 117M, 2nd step 26M and 3rd 130M, making a total of 273M, Chania waterfalls.
Booking fees is Ksh.1000
- Ksh. 2000 per person.
- Payable in installments: 50% non-refundable deposit, balance payable 7 days before travel date.
- Transport to and from Nairobi included.
- No lunch provided.
Have an awesome week! And kindly share with a friend. 🙂