At Nest Nairobi, we’ve put together a panel to look at the future of travel tech and would love to invite you to join us on Wednesday eve at Sankara! We are expecting 200 travel sector’s leaders, innovators in e-tourism/ travel products and other stakeholders in the tourism and hospitality industry.
Come, listen to our insightful panelists and network with the leaders who are spearheading technological innovation in the travel, tourism and hospitality industry.
Meet our speakers and read their bios here;
2. Mikul Shah – CEO and Founder of Eat Out
3. Prof. Dr. Wolfgang H Thome – Correspondent
4. Paul Ndichu – MD & CEO at Easy Taxi Kenya
5. Maurice Ireri – Inventor/Maker of FlexiGrill, portable barbecue grill
6. Leena Gehlot – Managing Director Real Estate/ Hospitality at Intex Construction
The panel will be moderated by Soni Methu, an experienced journalist and former host of CNN Inside Africa.
For more information, contact Muthuri Kinyamu | programme coordinator, africa on email@example.com or call +254 724 215 977.
Know Nest in 2 minutes
AIA Accelerator powered by Nest – June 2015